20 maart, 2011

My mind

Lately i have been trying so hard to ''solve'' my problems. Nothing worked, I cried myself to sleep for the last months and i am pretty sick of it. I came to a conclusion..

The world won't wait for me. First i thought i needed to look at the problems i had in my past and solve them, before i could think about the future.
But now i think it is better if i just accept them, forgive myself and others and let the past be the past.
It is still a weird feeling that I miss parts of my life, but if that's the price I need to pay to be happy again then I'm okay with it.
I'm not saying that everything is going well. Today I admitted to myself that I'm not perfeclty happy, and just accepting that already made me feel so much better.
From now on I don't expect anything from life. There is nothing else i can do then accepting that some things arent meant to be.

This is a brand new start for me and i am gonna do it right this time

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten