20 mei, 2011

Dear Love,

I wish I were there when you died,
I should have been there to see you cry,
I should have said a sweet last goodbye.
I wish you could've had a little more time.

I'm sorry my love that I wasn't there,
I should've showed you how much I cared.
You see my love we were the perfect pair.
When I wasn't there when you died, my litte heart did tear.

When I heard the phone ring, I knew you left,
This even present from God, It was a theft.
On this world, you are one person God should've kept.
To keep you here Love, I would've gone a great depth.

You should've died with me right beside you,
But I didn't know you were going to die, I didn't have a clue.
I was where the water was crystal blue, on a cruise.
But I would take it all back, just so I would've been there with you

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten